Have you ever wished you could be creative every day, but felt there just isn’t time…
Have you dreamed you could free motion quilt like all the beautiful pictures you see on Pinterest, but you just don’t know where to start…
I know those feelings well. You’re not alone. I’m Stephanie Palmer, and I’m so happy you’ve found my blog.
- I believe in the power of making something small and beautiful each day.
- I believe that by embracing the imperfections in our quilting we allow our creativity and joy to multiply exponentially.
- I believe in finding life balance and joy through the creative process.
“Your blog is full of quilting inspiration, tips and ideas that encourage me to find joy in the little things.”-Jennifer
“I love the way you focus on balancing the things we have to do with the things we desperately want to do” -Sandi
“You thought of everything in The Quilter’s Planner. Thank you for the patterns and the section that reminds me of all the go-to quilting techniques I need! And I don’t know how I lived without the Projects At A Glance page before this planner.” – Caren
Imagine how good it would feel to have the time you crave to sit and sew, and to feel fulfilled, content and inspired in your life.
Just think what it would be like to be the creative person and confident quilter you’ve always hoped you could be.
You can find simple ways to work creativity into your life, no matter how busy you are, so that you never go a day without it. One tiny row of stitches, made with intent and delight, can carry you through the day.
Welcome to your creative village that gets it. Life is about balance. When you open your heart and mind and find beauty in imperfection, the peace and joy you’ll feel in your creative work will grow.
Over 3000 people have joined the Late Night Quilter community in the past year. I hope you’ll join too. I also invite you to join our Facebook group, where you can share all the quilty goodness you’d like with our tribe, who love it as much as you do.
When you subscribe you’ll get a PDF of my Project Planning and Fabric Swatch Page to help you keep track of all your projects.
Join over 3000 sewists who subscribe to get all my best sewing and quilting tips, Quilter’s Planner printables, video tutorials, and free patterns via email.
- I have a Ph.D. in clinical psychology and worked in the field of pediatric cancer for years, which I loved so much. Later I had a private practice as a therapist for individuals and families and was a college professor.
- I have four children: 8-year-old twins, a 5-year-old and a 3-year-old.
- I had trouble getting pregnant with our twins, with several miscarriages and years of waiting; so we turned to in vitro. Baby number 3 and 4… well, you know how the story goes. No in vitro needed.
- I have been a full-time, work-outside of the home mom, a stay-at-home mom, and a work-from-home mom, and they are all hard.
- I love Dr. Pepper.
- I drink a lot of coffee, slowly throughout the day. I’ll drink it hot or cold, sweet or bitter, milky or black.
- I am not a perfectionist.
- I make something small, that I find beauty in, every single day.
- I am a National Educator for Handi Quilter, and I travel and teach quilting around the country.
- I am always pursuing a dream or goal or project; it gives me energy and joy. Check out my Quilter’s Planner. And I can’t wait to show you what else I’m working on. I think you’re gonna love it.
The Quilter’s Planner is the first of its kind, designed specifically for busy, creative quilters who have many life responsibilities. It contains everything you need to organize the work, personal and quilting parts of your life so you feel balanced, calm and centered each day.
It’s almost time to pre-order the Quilter’s Planner for 2017!
Thank you for connecting with me through your comments and ideas. Your words bring me joy and inspiration. I hope I can share those feelings with you through my projects and adventures.
If you’d like to get in touch with me, please email me at email@example.com.