WE HAVE A SUPERNOVA WINNER!!!
Their quilts are gorgeous, with bold, saturated colors. You just can’t stop staring at them. Sandra and I are so happy for Kris and Jen.
As their prize, they will each receive:
- A copy of the book, Vintage Quilt Revival: 22 Modern Designs from Classic Blocks, signed by Lee Heinrich
- A $50 gift certificate to Green Fairy Quilts, an online fabric store
- A charm pack of a recently released line of fabric
- A mini charm pack of American Made solids
- A mini charm pack of Fresh Cut by Basic Grey
- and a few of Stephanie and Sandra’s favorite notions
Even more wonderful than the prize package, is that Jen and Kris developed a beautiful friendship during the process of making their quilts. You can read more about their experiences and their friendship, and see lots more pictures in each of their blog posts by clicking on their names above.
Lee’s honorable mentions include Ashlee Schnell and Kate Yates as well as Maya Toscani and Cathy Ledbetter!
I wish Sandra and I could send you all prizes. Each and every quilt entered was beautiful, unique and worthy of an award. I sincerely thank all of you for joining us, and I hope you found yourself challenged and inspired. I know I did.
On Thursday, Lee will be posting on her blog the reasons she chose Jen and Kris’ quilts, pictures of her honorable mentions, and the things she loved about those as well.