This Year’s Hosts
Meadow Mist Designs
Late Night Quilter
Want to Sign Up?
2015 New Quilt Blogger Blog Hop Sign Up
If you are interested in participating in the 2015 New Quilt Bloggers Blog Hop and have been blogging
- mainly about modern quilting*,
- for less than 2 years,
- writing at least 4 posts a month,
- are willing to agree to be actively involved in the blog hop through visiting and commenting on the other blogger’s hop posts,
- and have or are willing to open a Facebook account to participate in the group discussions,
Please visit and fill out the 2015 New Quilt Bloggers Blog Hop Sign Up Form.
*Modern quilting to you is modern quilting to us.
Note that we will accept up to 100 participants for the blog hop this year. The sign up form will be available until May 31, 2015, or until we reach 100 participants.
Looking for ways to get involved even if you are not a brand new quilt blogger?
If you are interested in getting involved (even if you are not a former alumni of the new quilt blogger blog hops) there are plenty of opportunities. If you have any advice that you would have liked to receive when you first began blogging, and would like to write a post about it, please let us know. We will be linking to advice posts, and you can already check out the growing list we have begun collecting: Advice for New Bloggers.
When the blog hops begin, each of the mentors will be hosting a group of blogs and we would love for you to follow along and check out the new members of our online community.
We are really looking forward to a fantastic new year of bloggers!
To grab the button to add it to your sidebar (participants and contributors), use this HTML code:
To grab this button, go over to my sidebar on the right, and grab the text in the box.
You can check out more posts for the 2015 New Quilt Bloggers on each of the hosts’s websites as well as these other amazing resources from other alumni from past years!
- All of Yvonne’s Posts for the 2015 New Quilt Bloggers
- All of Stephanie’s Posts for the 2015 New Quilt Bloggers
- All of Terri Ann’s Posts for the 2015 New Quilt Bloggers
- All of Cheryl’s Posts for the 2015 New Quilt Bloggers
- Host Yvonne’s Resources for new Bloggers
- Adding Social Media Icons to Your Sidebar by alumni Chelsea @ Patch the Giraffe
- Advice for New Bloggers Series by 2014 host Beth @ Plum & June